Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HENRY's SHOCKER???


According to Square Football, former Arsenal great, our very own Thierry Henry is all set to be unveiled as..... A SPURS PLAYER!!! Never had I imagined in my wildest of dreams that someone who held Arsenal so close to his heart would even contemplate joining our rivals, especially the Spuds. What this site are 'exclusively' claiming is that Tottenham will be paying Barcelona 60 million pounds along with Roman Pavlochenko and Darren Bent!

I still can't believe this... and won't think about this much until this news is confirmed. According to Square Football, when asked Wenger about this move, he said that he didn't see that coming. Well, I've always been crazy about Henry, you ask my friends and they'd tell you how much I've embarrassed myself for him. Not only that, he was my demigod. I'm sure most of you love him for what he's done for us too! But if this is true, it would be disastrous. Thierry Henry for me will never be the same. As if his move to Barca after committing himself to Arsenal wasn't enough, this would certainly make things worse. This is not yet confirmed mind you, but if what this site(Square Football) is reporting is indeed true, it is shocking.

We have adapted ourselves well and life with Henry is not as bad as one would've initially anticipated. The club has always been bigger than any individual.

Let me tell this on behalf of all my gooner brothers... "NO MATTER WHOM YOU LAND UP... NO MATTER WHOM YOU PLAY... WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE PRIDE OF NORTH-LONDON... AND NOBODY ELSE"

(this story will be tracked until we have a conclusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment